Widgets

Egotastic! - Natalie Portman Amazing New Backside Thong Shots from Your Highness

Egotastic! - Natalie Portman Amazing New Backside Thong Shots from Your Highness: "Okay, still two weeks to go until Your Highness has me eating a popcorn and gummy bear mix in Row J of the theaters, and I'm already pretty damn geeked. Sure, the film itself is going to be golden funny, but ten years from now, will I remember all the LOL bits or will my mind focus like a librarian's Dewey Decimal beam on the sweet sweet Natalie Portman cinematic ass-shots? Now that she's been impregnated by the ballerina dude named after my favorite arcade game ever, these epic thong shots of this Hebrew School hottie become that much more precious, both in deed and in the virtual world of hot celebrity asses that occupies about seventy-odd percent of my frontal lobe. If you don't give these Natalie Portman pictures a solid ten minute unblinking stare, you simply don't love hot asstastic as much as you should and you should probably consult your doctor. Enjoy."

0 comments:

Post a Comment