Widgets

The Cougar convention is coming (pun intended)

The Cougar convention is coming (pun intended): "Cougars from throughout America are invited to compete for the title of Miss Cougar America at America’s first-ever National Single Cougars Convention, Friday, August 28, 2009, at Dinah’s Garden Hotel, 4261 El Camino Real, Palo Alto CA. Cubs (younger men) in attendance will decide who wins the contest. Adults of all ages are welcome.

Francesca Gentille and Tahil Gesyuk, her much younger romantic partner (14 years difference), will deliver the Keynote Address: “Cougar-Luscious: Irresistible Dating & Relating for Older Women and Younger Men.” Ms. Gentille is the award winning co-author of The Marriage of Sex & Spirit and popular internet radio host of Sex: Tantra & Kama Sutra. “I find that I am more luscious as I age. In my 30s I was a Health Educator; in my 40’s I began to teach and perform Sacred Sensual Dance; now in my 50’s, I am launching The Sacred Courtesan School of Feminine Mystique & Power. I receive many more compliments and enticing offers from men today than I ever did in her 20’s. My motto is ‘The riper the berry, the sweeter the juice’.”"

0 comments:

Post a Comment