Widgets

Megan Fox opens up to Rolling Stone about cutting herself: 'I'm really insecure about everything'

Megan Fox opens up to Rolling Stone about cutting herself: "I'm really insecure about everything": "Megan Fox is an endless vessel of shocking revelations. She's announced her bi-sexuality, insulted several Hollywood 'pretty boys' and called her 'Transformers' director Michael Bay 'Hitler.'

So what's left?

The 'Jennifer's Body' actress reveals in the new issue of Rolling Stone that she used to hurt herself.

'Yeah,' she replied when asked if she's ever cut herself. 'But I don't want to elaborate. I would never call myself a cutter. Girls go through different phases when they're growing up, when they're miserable and do different things, whether it's an eating disorder or they dabble in cutting.'"

0 comments:

Post a Comment