Widgets

Chloe Sevigny - Celebrity portraits detail triumphs, failures & absurd adventures of World of Wonder production company - NY Daily News

Chloe Sevigny - Celebrity portraits detail triumphs, failures & absurd adventures of World of Wonder production company - NY Daily News: The former NYU film school students behind "RuPaul's Drag Race" and award-winning documentaries on pop culture icons such as Tammy Faye Bakker and Monica Lewinsky have another pop culture project to add to their resume. Fenton Bailey and Randy Barbato, co-founders of the LA-based World of Wonder production company, have penned a book. "The World According to Wonder" brings back 21 years of celebrities who were touched in some way by their production company. Check out some of the book's never-before-seen portraits

1 comments:

I have been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles or blog
posts on this kind of house . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this site.
Studying this info So i'm satisfied to express that I have a very good uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I most unquestionably will make certain to do not disregard this website and give it a look regularly.

My weblog; Free Sex

Post a Comment