Widgets

Serena Williams makes short work of Roland Garros opener - Tennis - Sport - The Independent

Serena Williams makes short work of Roland Garros opener - Tennis - Sport - The Independent: Serena Williams crushed one of her French Open ghosts with an unstoppable demolition of Anna Tatishvili in the first round in Paris.

Roland Garros has been a troublesome venue for the world number one with several painful defeats, none more so than last year when she fell in the opening round of a grand slam for the first time in her career.

1 comments:

Greetings from Ohio! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to
take a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
. Anyways, excellent site!

Feel free to visit my homepage; http://grouptreks.ca

Post a Comment